rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Super rich Indian Brit kills himself after business fails

Super rich Indian Brit kills himself after business fails

Quote: (11-10-2015 12:15 PM)Anabasis to Desta Wrote:  

Could there be a relationship between overly strict family upbringing and betadom?

Ever since early High School I've noticed that the kids with strict upbringings and/or helicopter parents were less social, less confident, had less experience with girls. The guys who had more freedom to do what they wanted might or might not have been fuck ups, but they were always the ones you'd classify as Alpha. Always had girls around, better social skills and more confident.

Let's extrapolate that to cultures. Strict cultures like in South Asia, Korea, Japan, China and my own country Ethiopia tend to produce betas. In America, the most beta guys are I know are either Asian kids or White guys with a middle/upper-middle class background aka most likely to have had helicopter parents.

In contrast, he biggest players i know with the most confidence are from countries like Jamaica. Jamaica has the highest rate of out of wedlock births in the world at 88% !! Coincidence that Jamaican guys are approach machines and very confident?

There's alphas and betas in all cultures - there's a perception in the US that Chinese people are pussies, and this is probably because the US got the nerds since the 1960s. The Chinese hardasses who would fuck you up if you looked at them the wrong way never make it to the US.

My cousin's son is US born and raised he's not a pussy at all. He drinks, smokes out, owns guns, goes shooting, does martial arts and he gets pussy. I wish there were more guys like him instead of the fucking nerds.

There are also Indian players who never make it to the US. A cousin of mine in India (now married) was a player, he's 6ft tall. I remember girls calling in India saying shit like," I've got an itch between my legs, and can you scratch it?” I remember one time going to a wedding and he didn't go - when I asked him why he said, “There’s a girl I've been talking to...her parents are going to the same wedding as you, so I'm going to go and bang her in her house"

Quote: (11-10-2015 12:46 PM)Brian Shima Wrote:  

I thought Indian Brits were Alpha and completely opposite of the American Indian corn balls? This is what multiple members have said. This guy looked like an Indian version of Jon Lovitz in The Critic.

Not everybody can be alpha…

A thing about the word “Indian”…in India there’s over 30 states, and hundreds of languages. There’s also lots of different religions. People from each state look different and have different mannerisms. Within each state, people from city act different to people from the villages. Also, people of each caste do shit differently too…

There are literally thousands of different types of Indian in India, so it’s hard to generalise. When I meet an Indian person from India the US, I speak them in English because that’s the only mutually intelligible langue between us.

Regarding UK Indians there’s two main kinds – Punjabis and Gujuratis. Punjabis tend to be on the taller side, more blue collar and tend to act more alpha, since they have shit going on with Muslims for 1000 years. Gujuratis in the UK tend to be white collar, shorter, darker and more violence averse since they were traders. Amongst South Asians in UK there’s a stereotype that Hindus are wimps – I think that’s because most Hindus in the UK are Gujurati.

Amongst Punjabis, the higher castes – Brahmins (priests) are considered pussies too, since traditionally they were more concerned with religion than anything else.

A lot of US Indians tend to be IT/engineering nerds from South India, and they are raised to be pussies by their parents. South Indians are on average darker and shorter. My extended family in the US (I’m Punjabi) roll with blacks and Mexicans most of the time so they act like them.

Messages In This Thread