rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for my struggle...

Advice for my struggle...

Walter, I can see you are a deep thinker, and I can relate to such. I'm always trying to find the meaning and point to things, and quite frankly most people don't give a f**k about expanding their mind by dabbling in these type of thoughts. When I talk to people about this, they can't objectively detach themselves, and they give you some "Mr. Fix-it" one-liner from Dr. Phil, as though I was asking for a clue to a crossword puzzle. Ultimately just pay no attention to these bottom-feeders. I'm sure you are all too aware that the average lemming is in autopilot, just consuming and consuming, mindlessly and unaware. I struggle with this too. We expect more out of life. Your mundane daily existence probably has everything and nothing. Your story is brave, but your story is not unique, it has been lived a million times before you. Literature puts things into perspective, this is usually where I find solace when I'm glum. Life is colourful, but the colour is dimmed by the haze of pollution... and by pollution I mean all this modern day polyurethane silicone asbestos fake shit.

Which country do you live? If you're from any anglosphere country, my advice is to save up some cheddar and travel ASAP. Even if it's tricky to arrange with your work, make it happen, esp seeing as winter is approaching in northern hemisphere. Spend a couple months in SEA, latam or EE. Pronto. It will change your life. You live in a gynocentric country, where women are encouraged to abandon the goal of having babies, hence the low birth rate in the OECD. Ironically this is making women more miserable than ever (heavily scientifically-proven, mind you). Go see how life COULD be for alphas in the never-never-land. Enjoy the decline. Keep fighting the good fight.

Messages In This Thread