rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice for my struggle...

Advice for my struggle...

Quote: (11-09-2015 12:13 PM)Walter E Kurtz Wrote:  

Maybe just to vent. I'm not sure how it is hard to read. You don't have to be condescending bro, that's not necessary.

Just figured that someone or multiple people could relate about struggling in today's world as a man, finding purpose and a reason to keep pressing on because for me it seems so pointless sometimes.

I don't want to view women so negatively and a lot of shit they do I believe is just cultural programming and decadence from a declining apathetic society. The truth is however that I do fucking hate women and I see them as worthless sacks of flesh not worthy of anything from me except disgust.

When you hate and scorn the main value that you bring to humanity, which is child birth then you are absolute dog shit.

That's the only thing a woman can do that a man can't do better or even at all. They are deranged murderers of their own children.

1 billion babies murdered since 1980.

Has an ex done this?
It kind of sounds like you're hurt.

Messages In This Thread