rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Writing an essay on neomasculinity

Writing an essay on neomasculinity

Gentlemen,

While i do enjoy the game side of this forum, what really attracted to me to and support the cause was the ideas of Neomasculinity. My game is decent and i would rather learn through trial an error. What really gets me pumped is this revolution of sorts brewing in this community.

So that bring me to my question. I'm writing an essay for my final and want to write about Neomasculinity. I have a female (cute blonde 6 maybe 7 if she lost 20 lbs) English teacher who hold some pretty strong feminist beliefs and is planting those seeds in the young impressionable minds of the youth in my class, and it has inspired me. I may not hold any reputation in this community and I'm certain some of you may disagree with my decision and will warn me of the consequences. I am aware, and i am not afraid to stand up for what i believe. So I'm going to copy/past my first draft of an introduction for your review. I just want to make sure I have a solid idea of what I'm representing here.

Here it is:

In its most simple form, Neomasculinity is a corrective movement; a review of traditional beliefs. To right all who have been wronged and restore natural order to the modern world. The origins of this movement begin in the minds of the suppressed, like any revolution, who have grown tired of the recent political, judicial, and societal inequality being allowed to foster in plain sight. While we have grown beyond the mental capacity of complete patriarchy, these traditional roles still hold evolutional value, and in reform will present the key to regain civilizational stability.

Cheers

Messages In This Thread