rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The logistics of a bang if you live with your parents

The logistics of a bang if you live with your parents

Hey. I'm a recent university student who still lives with his parents. I've got a few leads from daygaming. My plan is to invite them out for drinks at a bar then escalate from there. My house is completely a no-go zone(like the Muslim areas in Europe), mostly because my parents won't be cool with it but also because it's really far from the city(30 minutes by bus, or 15 minutes if she would drive).

The downside with having the date in a bar right in the city is I need to rely completely on her logistics. I generally bus everywhere, but if she lives really far, I don't know if it would be okay to get her to drink and drive. If her place is also fucked whether it be distance, roommates or parents- then I would have to do it in a park somewhere and that seems difficult. It may be easier if I go to one of the bars in the suburbs but I'm not as familiar with those. Also, I've never been with a girl before so I don't want it to seem awkward to the girl.

Anyone got any helpful advice for me?

Messages In This Thread