rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying Drinks as a Power Move to Swoop Girls

Buying Drinks as a Power Move to Swoop Girls

Quote: (06-23-2011 03:09 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Walk up next to a girl standing at the bar. Order your drink, then look over at her for a second, and say nonchalantly, "and whatever for her". Grab your drink, flash a slight smile at her, then walk away. I've used this approach for years.

No, that does not work. I have a friend who used to do that, buying girls drinks before he's even talked to them. He was a doctor so whatever he spent for that did not hurt him much, but still 0% ROI.
How many times a girl is alone by the bar anyway? Perhaps she's waiting for her boyfriend who went to take a piss. And guess what - he's gonna drink that beer you just bought for her!

I don't mean to say I don't buy girls drinks - actually, I just bought two girls drinks the other day, when they were drinking Mojitos and we started arguing whether the Daiquiris (made with fresh strawberries) were better.
It is a good DHV if you can introduce them to something good that they have not tried before and don't even stop to think about the cost to do it. Not that the cost is great anyway, but still this differentiates you from a broke dude who would not be able to afford it, or from a cheapskate. And as G says, it dets them drunk.

Messages In This Thread