rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying Drinks as a Power Move to Swoop Girls

Buying Drinks as a Power Move to Swoop Girls

In Roosh's most recent blog post: http://www.rooshv.com/you-still-need-gam...ang-whores

He busts a move straight out The G Manifesto Playbook:

"My next move may be a surprise: I bought everyone a round, including my girl, who basically just told me to fuck off. It’s very hard for someone to turn down a drink, and I was hoping the round would keep everyone in the bar for as long as it took her to warm back up to me. I find that guys are very appreciative when you buy them a drink, so I was hoping that the guy would get on my team after buying him a crappy American beer."

I was glad to see Roosh bust out this one, as I have been waging a one man philosophical war for years against the entire pickup artist community about the value of buying drinks and spending money.

This is a great scenario to do it, and I constantly bust this move in similar circumstances to great effect.

It is amazing how much allegiance, and juice that buying someone simple drink will get you. Or a little grease.

Here is the kicker and the higher level of the Game that people never seem to understand:

When you throw money around and grease, you actually get things for free in return.

This is the thing about The G Manifesto that seems to go over so many people's heads: you can live like a millionaire without being one.

The hardline of "I will never spend any money ever!!!!!" actually costs you way more in the end ie girls, money, life experience etc

Give it a shot, and see your swoops increase accordingly.

Messages In This Thread