rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hand Massage - Taking an Interaction from Zero to Sexual

Hand Massage - Taking an Interaction from Zero to Sexual

Quote: (11-09-2015 11:09 AM)NewMeta Wrote:  

I've haven't out and out massaged a hand, but I've always been a big fan of just running my fingers through their hand and generally playing around with it, if they reciprocate I don't think I've ever been denied a make out in the same date. If they don't I've had a 100% chance of failure trying to kiss them that date, and probably I'd go as far as saying never seeing them again.

Noticing the above statistic I went out with a Hungarian chick recently where I did the hand thing and she told me "Don't you think that is abit too fast", in addition to other signs of her losing interest throughout the date I just up and walked out on her with a "well im done here, see you around". It was a Saturday night so I just went to a nightclub and got wasted, nothing happened but there was a better chance of me making progress there than that dead end date.

If anything this is a good technique to really screen out the girls that fear intimacy and will ultimately waste your time. The added benefit of going about it your way is it gives more plausible deniability so you might get away with it abit more, but if you ask rather than just go for it they might just let you to be polite.

Regarding your comment using this as a screening tool, I could see how that could help to screen out completely cold prospects. However, in my experience, I honestly can't even remember a single instance when a girl ever denied the hand massage, because most are just really curious about it if nothing else. Additionally, the hand massage is so innocent, and there is really very little at stake for the girl. In my opinion, I'd say this proposition lies safely within most girl's comfort zones. Especially if you frame it correctly.

Lately, I've been using this technique on latinas almost exclusively. And latinas are far more receptive to touch early-on (and in general for that matter) than some other nationalities, like possibly the Hungarian (never met a Hungarian before) in your case. Although I also tried it on an American girl recently (and several Aussies in the past) and she (and they) completely ate it up. I think the great thing with this technique - assuming you can learn/practice it and get your skills to a level where you know what you are doing - is that few girls I've given this to have ever even had a hand massage before. And that fact alone sets you apart very quickly in my opinion.

Quote:Quote:

Still I'd like to know exactly how to do this properly, hard to really learn from reading instructions.

Yeah I will definitely link a video or more visual how-to guide here soon once my internet connection is more respectable (South Peru internet is quite meh).

Latin American Coffee Guide
-What other people think of you is none of your business.

Messages In This Thread