rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hand Massage - Taking an Interaction from Zero to Sexual

Hand Massage - Taking an Interaction from Zero to Sexual

Quote: (11-09-2015 08:01 AM)bootyhuntah Wrote:  

Good points. Thanks for your feedback. My question for you on your number 3 point is how do you introduce the shoulder/neck massage in a coffee shop environment? The reason I like the hand massage is that it is quite casual and you can bust it out really in just about any situation. I feel like a neck/shoulder massage would be slightly more logistically challenging in the coffee shop environment.

It's vastly simpler if a woman already knows you do massage of course. I will occasionally massage friend's shoulders/necks so within most all of my social network it's definitely known.

I trade massages for massages, trade massage for free drinks/food/services, and on the rare occasion I go to strip clubs even trade massage for lap dances, drinks, or shoulder/neck massages.

Why would you be afraid of touching a woman's shoulder versus her hand? If a girl doesn't already know I do massage I'll mention it casually when I talk about what I do for a living or in some other way work it into the conversation. Frankly though, it's not really a focus for me when pursuing a girl, although introducing touch is definitely an important piece, this is just one option for me and it's a good one because it's congruent for me. Keep in mind that many people have tight shoulders and necks due to the myriad of work environments that require people sit at desks for long periods of time.

I've gotten weird looks massaging a good guy friend's shoulders and I've also got weird looks and shit tests from girls when I'm massaging girl friends. Usually it's idiots or with women they're actually jealous or interested in being massaged by me. I can go from just meeting a girl through friends to just minutes later having them in a near headlock position working deep on their shoulders/neck. I just don't care what people think or assume when I'm massaging. It helps people, it keeps my hands/forearms strong, and it provides me lots of resulting value.

The only way to get to know how and when a woman will be open to you massaging her is by beginning to massage girls you date, then move the massage earlier and earlier in the interaction until you're comfortable asking and able to recognize when in the interaction they'll be open to it. I wish I had more specific advice on this, but I've been doing it for so long and it's so "natural" to me that I'm having trouble breaking it down more clearly.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread