rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dash does El Salvador & Honduras (Trip Report)

Dash does El Salvador & Honduras (Trip Report)

Quote: (06-25-2011 03:21 AM)Dash Global Wrote:  

Im bout to bust this itinerary up. Prob gonna add Guatemala in there (Flores/Tikal Ruins). Its almost a cant miss sight if you are able to swing it!.

Potential new itinerary, yea ambitious as HELL! lol

(Thu) August 4th - San Salvador
(Fri) August 5th - San Salvador
(Sat) August 6th - San Salvador
(Sun) August 7th - Guatemala City
(Mon) August 8th - Flores/Tikal
(Tue) August 9th - Copan Ruins
(Wed) August 10th - San Pedro Pula or straight to Tegucigalpa?
(Thu) August 11th - Tegucigalpa
(Fri) August 12th - Tegucigalpa
(Sat) August 13th - San Salvador

It sure is, I did the exact same itinerary about 7 years ago and it took about three weeks and it felt rushed. My info is awfully dated so I am apprehensive in dropping some science. However, travel distances stay the same. Although, Tikal is the shit it is just too out of your way and time consuming to get there in that short amount of time. Back then there was only one nightly bus that leaves from Guatemala City to Flores and it took about 10 hours. Therefore, There's no way in hell unless you have a gulf stream jet waiting for you that you going to make it from Flores to Copan in less than 2 days(Flores to Guatemala 10 hours, Guatemala to Copan 6 hours). Pick one Honduras or Guatemala.

I don't remember Tegucigalpa being that great, it was cold, dirty and felt unsafe. With regards to San Salvador, I also heard about the chicas being the shit and planned to stay there for a week but left after only 2 days. Not so much over racial shit(I don't remember any drama actually) but all the armed guards and electric fences everywhere made me very nervous. Also, No one was walking around the streets, I mean NO ONE. This couple with the fact that MS-13 was flexing their muscles big time in the region (Salavador and Honduras) at that time I decided to charge Salvador to the Game and go on to Guatemala.

With regards to the girls, imo although Central America region has cute girls you need to recalibrate your expectations because at least to me they aren't no where near as cute in both the body and face department as Colombians, Brazilians, Argentinians and even Dominicans.

Messages In This Thread