rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Infantilized Yale students meltdown over professor’s thoughts on Halloween costumes

Infantilized Yale students meltdown over professor’s thoughts on Halloween costumes

Quote: (12-05-2015 07:00 AM)RedPillUK Wrote:  

I rewatched the bit when she suddenly screams at him to 'BE QUIET!!!' when he calmly tries to defend myself about ten or twenty times before even seeing the rest of her tantrum.

I just couldn't believe the professor's reaction was to actually be quiet and listen and like a good little boy. I was stunned how he actually thought it was ok to be spoken to like that, by a student!

That was the moment any sane man would have drawn a line and stopped listening to the bullshit or walked away. A sane university would expel the student also.

He's a a medical doctor who's worked in hospices and is widely respected as a leading intellectual in the whole nation, national academies etc.

He's MORE than merely "a sane man." He's a real special snowflake, not a fake one.

He's also not a crowd control police officer or thug used to being bullied and bullying back. He's used to an environment of mutual respect.

In intelligent discourse, which is what a guy like this is used to, if a respected opponent interrupts it's usually because they think it's important, and the interruption may improve the discussion.

There are people, people like that, that DESERVE to be coddled because left to their own devices they produce great good. So let's not hold him to a standard designed for for barroom brawls or political rally shouting matches.

Messages In This Thread