rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yesss Hairz approach thread

Yesss Hairz approach thread

Girl at the club
4#
Hot 7 girl at the bar, a 3 set. I open her about the flowers she got. She seems nice and chats a little. I ask where she got them and she mentions downstairs. I ask her for them and she gives them to me. I turn around to my 2 guys and 1 says that she looks better in them. I tell her that and she kind of laughs. I was rather taken a back a bit. It looks like I get this blockade to escalate wth hot women after initial interaction.
Later on caught up with the girl again but she was on the way out. Didn't get a number or anything.

Observations: she was very receptive and I could've at least gotten a mobile number. I think part of it was the fact that my boys were around so I was afraid to get turned down.

Another hot brunette 7.5/8 with her short female friend 6. They were dancing around us for a while. She shot down 1 creep guy in our group and kept on dancing. I open her short friend and she says that "do you like my friend? I've seen you looking a her". I was like "yeah she's quite the looker" snd she introduces me to her. We shake hands and she gives me a dead fish hand. I neg her on that and taunt her "cmon give me a real handshake" while holding her hand. Looks like she doesn't understand what I want and tries to move off. I kiss her hand (no idea why it just felt right at the time) and she gives me that cheeky grin and a peck on the cheek and then leaves to her friends. Later on I danced with her a bit more but doesnt seem like I could get her interested. She left with her friend.

Observation: seems like I can open them but have trouble escalating.

Messages In This Thread