rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yesss Hairz approach thread

Yesss Hairz approach thread

2nd approach on Tuesday.
2#
2 Spanish girls. Around 20. 1 kinda chubby but with lovely tits and other one with nice butt but kinda flat. They were sat at the table and I approached asking them "so you 2 are just sitting there or dancing as well?" They were like "yeah we're dancing". I grab one and dance with her and make a smalltalk. Then she says that I should dance with her friend too. I end up fooling with them, dancing with both at the same time. It's really easy to do kino.
Then I talk with them a bit in between songs.

Boobs Girl 1: goo kino, she comes over and I make her turn around and then laugh at her when shes confused. Make her guess my age and then when she's right I touch her nose to make sure she's not a witch. She asks a lot of stuff about me and seems to be the nice girl.

Nice ass girl 2: we dance and bachata comes up, I don't dance it so no idea but she shows me. She puts my hand on her hip, kinda low maybe 4 inches from her pussy and almost leans a bit against me. Very chatty and smiley overall.

At this point I'm confused because I could pull them both but which one do I ask for the number? I'm thinking maybe add both to fb and decide later?

Anyway their ride is leaving as well so they almost run out after her but before they do they both hug me and the boobs girl asks if I'm coming next week. I say I do. That night I get a dream about 3someing them!

Observations:
Responsive girls. Very easy to get on a good side. Maybe I should've escalated a bit more and asked both to hang out during the weekend. I made sure not to fall into friend category. My indecisiveness proved to be my weakness. Should've gone for the one that tingled my dick more. If I see them again I'll escalate quickly. They seem like girls who wouldn't mind fucking the same guy.

Messages In This Thread