rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Wall Survivor: Cheryl Ladd at 64

Wall Survivor: Cheryl Ladd at 64

Quote: (11-06-2015 01:51 AM)Paracelsus Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2015 11:03 AM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Quote: (11-05-2015 02:24 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Why do these threads still pop up. Do the posters really have some vested interest in these chicks.

You just can't get them out of your head.

Any famous person with money shouldn't be considered for wall or post wall.
These people have all the money to hire trainers, cooks, plastic surgery ect.

Of course, they are gonna age much slower.

Find me a trailer park mom that is aging graceful.

If everyone had access to the luxuries of the rich, then everyone would be a wall survivor.

To answer just the first part of your post: Yes, we do.

There is a concept that researchers at Duke University came up with that I once read about. It's called "the memory bump." The idea is that all memories are not equal. Things we remember from our adolescence loom much larger and create a "bump" in the otherwise linear patterns of our memories.

So, for guys over 40, Cheryl Ladd is, was, and will always be hot because we first got a glimpse of her at an impressionable. Similarly, guys who are around 30 will identify with Britney and Christina (or someone who was big circa 1999-2003) the same way.

I realize we're coming close to sounding like my great uncles who droned on about the ancient Hollywood stars of their youth like Rita Heyworth. But...that's the nature of memories, I guess. And I think Cheryl still looks hella fine!

TL;DR: If you got your first woodies to pictures of 21-year-old Cheryl Ladd, you're likely to still get easier woodies to pictures of 21-year-old Cheryl Ladd versus pictures of 21-year-old Britney Spears.

...what? If given the opportunity I'd honestly prefer to bang the fuck out of a 21 year old Kelly Brock in her Weird Science costume over a 21 year old Britney Spears in her Crossroads costume, that's just mah jam and mah age showing, homies. [Image: blush.gif]

Here is the article I got that factoid about the memory bump from. I think when we're dealing with women on the level of LeBrock or Ladd, it probably transcends age.

I personally have a thing for a woman who was in Playboy long before I could have appreciated her (Janet Lupo!).

Messages In This Thread