rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexualizing the Conversation

Sexualizing the Conversation

I have personally found that there is quite a big variation in how sexual girls will let you get how quickly - and still be very interested you. It can be certainly off-putting, though. On one tinder date I had my hand on the girl's ass in public within a couple of minutes of meeting her in person, and the result was that we were fucking within an hour behind some public tennis courts.

However, some girls just WILL NOT let you escalate quickly. Sure, there are ways to get around that especially if your game is extremely tight. But sometimes not. Sometimes you literally just need to spend more time with them.

I just came from a first date this afternoon and we got on great, she was texting me afterwards that she thinks I'm cool and she can't wait to see me again - but she was literally saying don't touch me, when I'd touch her. It was unnerving - which is why you gotta stay cool and not needy. It totally depends on the mood and logistics - logistics were terrible today. I am confident we are going to be regularly fucking soon; the chemistry was unbelievable and we live relatively close to each other. But again sometimes the only key is more time - not a lot of time, but yes sometimes they just need to feel that they are not coming across as easy.

Another example, I met a Venezuelan girl on a tram while I was in Melbourne for a week towards the end of the trip. Again, we really clicked and she was super into me. I met her for a first date the next day the day I was flying out (was flying back that evening to Sydney). I was extremely aggressive with the touching the whole time I was with her. She would let me take two steps forward then push me a step back. I couldn't figure out. We were openly talking about sex and how she likes to be fucked (tenderly but very rough towards the end). She even showed me a video on her phone of her fucking some guy and asked if I thought it was hot. But, she wouldn't let me kiss her. Again, logistics were poor, and I was flying home that evening. Towards the end of the date I asked her if I was in Melbourne longer would she make love to me, and she said yes, but she just met me and doesn't want to come off easy on the first date by kissing or having sex.

Girls have different timelines of when they view escalation as acceptable to themselves. But it is importance to balance this with consistent escalation because the adage is true: girls will forgive you for being overly forward but will not forgive you for not pushing when they are open. Touching is more important than sexual conversation, I believe, but in case you need some entry points to talk about it here are some I have used:

- If the conversation can be steered onto how religious she is or I am, I will mention how I used to be very religious but sex was a big awakening to how out of touch religion can be regarding that. Once I figured out how enjoyable it was and how natural, the separation from my religious practices became inevitable.
- If you are talking to someone from a different culture (I talk to a lot of Latinas for example) then you can compare the differences between westerners and latinos, one of the key differences being the way either views or participates in love making. I come right out and say how having sex with a latina is often a very emotional experience and is true love making with a lot of foreplay, eye contact, and is just more beautiful, whereas with aussie girls its a little more animalistic and rough. there are pros and cons of both. be careful if you use this not to dis your own culture too much, it makes you seem out of touch. definitely go out of your way to recognise the benefits of western women sexually since not appreciating your own culture can make you seem weird.

there are other ways to start talking about it, but for me, these have been reliable methods to get the conversation sexual.

However in my experience - if a girl is out with you, and you know you're attractive - then ALWAYS BE CLOSING. Escalation is important, but logistics is probably the overwhelming reason why I am fucking girls later rather than sooner, or not at all. logistics logistics logistics is the name of the game for me at the moment.

It sucks 1) living with family and 2) being a religious household. For now, it's just banging at other girls' places [Image: sad.gif]

Messages In This Thread