rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recent trip to Paris, I got in this girls bed but...

Recent trip to Paris, I got in this girls bed but...

didn't get the bang. u wot m8?

The night starts like this, I'm with a friend at a club called HOBO. To be honest, it was quite shit. Horrible dance floor, horrible crowd, horrible cover. Before 2am, it was fucking empty and the only saving grace was that it picked up just a tad bit around this time. But it picked up with a bunch of sausage ordering bottle service, not really the kind of picking up I like, but to be fair there were a few girls.

Anyways, my friend and I are sitting on one of the sofas like the rest of the sausage too scared to make an approach, when this group of three tourist girls wave us over to come dance with them. Fuck it, we go dance. One seems really into me. My friend and I leave for awhile to scout out the venue since it's starting to get a little crowded.

We come back to the same group, and the chick is still into me. At this point, a group of cockblocks sitting in VIP persuade them to go over and sit with them. The guys tell us to leave, and you know what the bish sending me IOIs does? She tells the guys either we're coming in with them or they're not going in at all. At this point, I'm thinking oh damn, this chick loves me.

So at some point down the line, I'm able to bring this girl outside the VIP area without her friends and get her full attention on me. This only lasted a few minutes until her friends came by belligerent as fuck. I guess the 2 other ones were fighting, thus dragging the one into me into the BS as well. They leave the club and she tells me to follow... Sweet! I'm without my friend and this group of 3 girls are fucking RAGING at each other. One takes off running down some random street, we follow.

Maybe 15-20 minutes go by and I'm like, "so..... I have no idea where my friend is and I have no idea how to get back to his place" (was staying with him) so she's like, "I live like 5 minutes away, just come to my place for the night"

Awesome! In for the bang! We get to her place and it's a single bed so she's like ok, you don't have to sleep on the floor... just sleep in the bed. She puts a pillow for me at the other end of the bed and I'm thinking da fuq? I'm like "this will be weird, let's sleep facing the same way." She seems cool with it. So the picture right now is this... she's facing away, I'm facing towards her back. I'm big spooning her without spooning... well, until I say, "this will be more comfortable" and then I put my arm around her. So now I'm big spooning her.

And yeah, that's pretty much how the night ends. We fall asleep at like 5-6am, she has to be awake by 9am... she says I can sleep in and she'll be home at like 12pm. Except at 9am she makes an excuse how her door handle is fucked up and doesn't lock properly so I gotta go since I don't have keys.

That's the story about how I had a one night sleeping only stand. Did I big spoon rape her or what? Was I one step from the finish line and I just had to make another move?

My bad for TLDR! Also, 2nd post lol. Been lurking for years, finally joined <3

Messages In This Thread