rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where to go in Europe for the Winter ?

Where to go in Europe for the Winter ?

It's a rather general question to ask where to go in all of Europe without more information.

In EE, I have visited Bulgaria, Romania, Moldova, and Ukraine. Of the four, I would choose Bulgaria, specifically hitting the cities of Veliko Tarnovo (culture, sightseeing) and Sofia (girls). While Bulgaria has its share of dour apartment blocks and other commonalities of the Soviet era, I found its cities the most appealing and having the most idyllic countryside. It seemed to the me the cheapest too. English was the most widely spoken there and the girls were the easiest to open. Bansko (sp?) is supposed to be great for skiing, but I have never been there. At the time I went there (2012), train travel was super cheap. I paid no more than $20 to go from Ruse all the way to Sofia. Hostel Mostel is great place to stay if on a budget; they have branches in each Veliko Tarnovo and Sofia. I noticed there were lots of real estate offices advertising that targeted Brit expats, so hopefully these places have not been ruined or go so expensive.

Messages In This Thread