rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A new kind of LMR: "Last minute rape scare"

A new kind of LMR: "Last minute rape scare"

Quote: (11-01-2015 10:14 PM)the Thing Wrote:  

Edit: She did think that I was the Thing, the amazing guy she met on a cruise. I know what that looks like and that was pretty much it. That's why I insist it was a sure score.

Edit 2: The rapey scary part is pretty much the only thing that doesn't make any sense. I know my game doesn't suck that bad and she wasn't that hard either.

Well known commenter Lizard of Oz told you clearly the real deal , "This is the reddest of red flags" and you still don't get it. You don't get it, get it?

There is confident and there is suicide stupid. I've worked in many prisons and "Alpha confidence" is everywhere, but the owners are still in prison.

Any girl that mentions rape is a ticking bomb but you were lost in this narcissistic shit about how great you are. Lots of guys in prison think they're great. No one cares.

I am not kidding. LOO if i hadn't already I'd +1 for very well put risk management advice.

Messages In This Thread