rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dear fellow entrprenuers: new company stalling on delivery

Dear fellow entrprenuers: new company stalling on delivery

Quote: (10-30-2015 11:26 AM)H1N1 Wrote:  

1. 'Entrepreneur' is a title misappropriated by every person who watches Dragon's Den and the Apprentice, and then thinks they are one too because they have some shitty idea that loses them money hand over fist, but it's all cool so long as they can tell people they meet they are entrepreneurs. If you are one, other people will apply the title to you, and it will be because you have achieved prolonged and varied success, and demonstrated peculiar talent.

I was thinking the exact same thing. Everyone I've known who called themselves an entrepreneur was not a real entrepreneaur. Most of them didn't even have a business. Most of them had a single idea and they thought that was enough to warrant the title.

So I think the rule of thumb is that you should be extremely skeptical of anyone calling themselves an entrepreneur.

Messages In This Thread