rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dear fellow entrprenuers: new company stalling on delivery

Dear fellow entrprenuers: new company stalling on delivery

Any entrprenuers out there who can chime in? I've been having trouble with an overseas company with whom I ordered my product from at the end of September. The sample came quickly without problems. Now that I placed my scaled order they seem to be stalling. I used PP to send 1/4 of the final price to begin production. They respond to my emails but I just feel like something is off. They are a new company to me and they have a high quality product at a low price so I would hate to cut em. I've never gotten burned before and so I'm not too familiar with the red flags. In the meantime I've has to take a loss and source out a domestic company to stay affloat while they process my order.

What do you guys think? how can I politely kick them I the pants? Should I just ask for a refund and look for a different company? What do you consider a reasonable lead time?

Thanks in advance

Messages In This Thread