rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acknowledging girls

Acknowledging girls

In getting to know girls, even those much older than me, I've often noted the same "you're a plebian" contempt, which they don't give to girls. It's not always about sexual unfitness, there is a genuine contempt for most men being beneath them. One such older girl tried to show off her "class" to me after I had given a speech, but upon finding my life mundane, she instantly switched to "who do you think you are talking to me" mode. Such cases are common now. I'm pointing this out to say that it doesn't seem to be just in the realm of romance. It's egotistical, so that's where an explanation could begin. They could be just overating themselves as individuals, but why the focus on men? Perhaps they feel that male ideals are what constitutes a normal man, and thus that average men are weird? These attitudes seem to have become common with cell phones and internet, so the cause is probably something hugely influenced by that. It's a big enough issue to be worth exploring.

Messages In This Thread