rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Acknowledging girls

Acknowledging girls

Quote: (10-27-2015 06:22 AM)Hazaer Wrote:  

Quote: (10-26-2015 10:46 AM)LINUX Wrote:  

Talking to women is your job, not the other way around.

Many guys refuse to talk to a woman they like because they want the woman to think they are just as attractive, not needy, or he wants her to think that she isn't his priority.

If you act that way, the end result is always the same.

[Image: g1391315469245424738.jpg]

I have no issue conversing to friendly girls but the problem is some chicks appear to have this sense of 'you are not worth my time' look. Attempts at conversation or even saying 'Hi' with these beings only result in uninterested, choppy replies. So, it gets frustrating when you have to bump into them every so often.

Welcome to the Anglosphere, where the demeanour you describe is almost the default setting of young women today, with a few notable exceptions. But I'd see it as just another, albeit non-verbal, shit test that you have to deal with.

My advice would be to mentally discount it (yes, I know, easier said than done) and plough on regardless by opening a girl that you're interested in. I wouldn't go 100% aloof, since you can't expect the girl to make the first move and throw in a conversational opening gambit, but I would make sure that when you do talk to her you don't project any neediness, e.g., through asking too many questions about her. Keep the conversation upbeat and don't hang around her for too long - even if you don't have to dash off anywhere quickly, at least convey the impression that you're a man with things to do and the girl in question is just one of the things that occupy your attention. Finally, don't wait too long to ask her if she would like to get together some time, but suggest it boldly, by saying, "Hey, we should grab a coffee sometime when we're both free", since this establishes a more assertive, confident vibe.

Good luck!

Messages In This Thread