rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do You Troll Your Blue Pill Friends?

Do You Troll Your Blue Pill Friends?

Quote: (10-26-2015 09:55 PM)Kabal Wrote:  

No way do I engage SJWs or Blue Pillers on social media--but when I was working in Corporate America, I enjoyed trolling my blue-pill coworkers by acting like an over-the-top clueless PC blue piller.

This made the k'th Diversity Seminar or the n'th Sensitivity Training more tolerable.

Examples:

When my co-workers were dividing up resumes into piles by race and sex for affirmative action purposes: "Huh, why do you guys need to do that? I thought decades of psychometric research showed that cognitive abilities, as indicated by grades and test scores, were equally and identically distributed across demographic backgrounds."

Watching the Olympics on our office TVs: "Wow, why do men and women compete separately? Doesn't the Olympics committee know that men and women are equally capable? Gender is but a social construct, anyway."

When any under-30 years-old female co-worker was discussing Halloween costumes each year: "Oh you'll be wearing a power suit right? The most valuable aspect of a girl in her teens and 20s is her professionalism and career ambition. I'm sure this is reflected in the costumes young women wear every year, since I imagine they take advantage of this holiday to show off and promote what they deep down think is most valuable."

You're a better actor than I am. I wouldn't be able to say any of that shit with a straight face.

Messages In This Thread