rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Boys and men of every age (5-50) describe their reaction to the phrase "Be a Man".

Boys and men of every age (5-50) describe their reaction to the phrase "Be a Man".

What it means to be a man?

They should have asked el mech, he already answered this age-old question years ago in his legendary post:

Quote: (08-08-2012 06:11 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I've had this tried on me before more than once. They always give it away somehow but I went along with it anyway because I'm a little sick. Once at huge park two dudes dragged me out into the woods and I blasted one in the head with a boulder I swooped off the ground straight across the face and beat the other one to near death then fucked the girl. I stole their Cutlass supreme and smashed that, stole all their money, drugs and weapons. The one dude I hit with the rock someone told me his half his row of front teeth were dis attached he was in intensive care.

That´s the kind of story Homer wrote epic poems about.

Messages In This Thread