rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beginners guide. Starting a business and avoiding fear

Beginners guide. Starting a business and avoiding fear

Quote: (10-24-2015 10:39 PM)Disco_Volante Wrote:  

for me, the fear of a normal life with normal paychecks was all the motivation I needed to take the risk.

If you start a business you have maybe a 10% chance of succeeding long term. if you continue with your life not taking risks, then you are 100% guaranteed to be average (at best) your whole life. You no longer can join a company and work your way up with raises over 30 years... nowdays you will probably be layed off after a few years anyways. A normal job is just as risky as a business simply because the company you work for is also in a risky precarious position one way or another. Taking a job with a company isn't any less risky than starting your own business because the global economy changes extremely fast these days.

it's more of a question about you and what you want out of life.

When I talk about starting a business, I also mean all the lifestyle that comes with it. I want my company to be great, and as a result, to being able to have a solid income, and being capable of giving myself the luxuries that i want. I dont want to end up in a dead end 9-5 job with a shitty house and an ugly wife.

Going big or going home.

Did you sucessfully started a business? How long it took to take off and how much $$ did you have to invest?

Personally, the step of starting is the hardest part, i think after i start with something, i will commit to it thus, making it sucessful (if it is a good idea though).

Messages In This Thread