rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Minority Man Experience - Niches

The Minority Man Experience - Niches

@ AJ
I get the most interest from jewish girls (any other asian dudes feel the same?), though also southern girls (not rednecks..)

Side note: I have a friend in college, chinese international student, and he gets alot of sorrority girls, in fact I would say that if you are an asian in college right now this will be where you can really make a niche since sorrority girls are definitely down.. just take some classes in international affairs or asian studies (just take electives.. you need them anyway don't waste your time taking golf 101) and you will definitely find girls interested in our culture.

And I know what you mean... white washed asian girls are the worst, the same level girls would "consider" the top % of asian guys but will easily get with the bottom % of white guys
Also I did notice that most of the white washed girls that I've encountered like this are more than likely to be korean.. do other dudes notice that as well?

What about Indian girls? Asian (Chi/kor/jap etc..) guys I talk too say they get a lot of love from them.

@ Basilransom
dude it's too easy for any decent looking jewish guy to get an asian american girl, do jewish guys really like asian-american girls that much? or is it just because it's so easy? i'm not trying to hate just wondering
p.s. that Tiger Mom woman is whack.. don't marry a crazy like that if you ever do get with an asian american girl.

@ Mixx
The only puerto rican girls I've interacted with are girls in NYC, it's weird but I kinda like that bronx slang and 'tude they got going on haha, btw I keep hearing that chicago is a great place for asian dudes.. (i know, i know the forums all about "such and such place" for "such and such guys" is kinda looked down on, but can't but help be curious"

Messages In This Thread