rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

At an impasse, think I need to start day game

At an impasse, think I need to start day game

Quote: (10-24-2015 12:47 AM)Phoenix Wrote:  

Quote: (10-24-2015 12:31 AM)Druber Wrote:  

This is my kinda thinking, too, esp with either day/night game (I'm a beginner doing days).

Instead of rambling for 10 mins, just show your intention from the word go. If she refuses, then I'll give her once more try by offering my business card, and say: '...well, in case you change your mind'.

Pointless, 100% they'll never call that card. The purpose of "rambling" is to attempt to demonstrate your non-physical attributes. This is why even GLL doesn't just say "hey wanna fuck?". He would if that were effective, but he always has to chat for a while before the chick is comfortable. Even if a chick is sold immediately on your looks, biologically she still wants to know you don't have mental problems or other non-physical defects.

Agree in general, but I wouldn't discount direct.

Re the card; there may be a time where the chick had a blow out with her partner, is feeling quite horny, etc, and then remembers that ballsy guy who approached her. Although she was taken back, she kinda digs your style/looks, etc. Then maybe she texts you, and then, hopefully, leads to a bang.

Messages In This Thread