rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 yr old murdered - allegedly because father found out it's not his child
yr old murdered - allegedly because father found out it's not his child
Quote: (10-22-2015 11:11 AM)germanico Wrote:  

We once had a case where this guy upper class guy threatened to shoot his wife after finding out their second, 1 year old son wasnt his. I think they where divorced or in the process of it, dont remember, but they where not living together, though the guy kept bankrolling her lifestyle.

So he goes to their house (which coincidentally was a few blocks from the house I grew up in), kicks the door in and waves his gun around, the woman used the boy as a shield, and when he tried to take him away from her the gun went off, killing the baby.

Even though it was a small caliber gun, a mess like that can leave you traumatized. The smell of blood never leaves your nostrils.

You know, with killers, you can tell the guy is a killer. They have it in their eyes, when you look them in the eye theres no one in there.Their humanity is gone and all thats left is a husk, the shell that housed a human. This guy was not a killer. He looked sincerely repentant of the boys death, but not of shooting the woman.

This is what these women do, they strip a man of his humanity, take away his life, his dignity, his honour, and then they wonder why he acts like that. They take away the man and then denounce the monster thats left. Yes, they point their fingers and say "see? I was right! there was a monster inside him all along!"

Yeah, but that monster wouldnt have got out if you hadnt chipped away at the man that kept him locked in.

Not justifying the dude, he deserves every year he got. But what really bothers me is that theres a woman out there that used her own baby as a shield, and she is getting the sympathy of the people around her.

Does this mean that "transferred intent" exists under Mexican law? What I am referring to is that he intended to shoot the child's mother and accidentally shot the child. Here in the United States, it is a first semester of first year law school concept which rarely applies in real life.

Messages In This Thread