rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Asian

The Asian

Quote: (11-03-2015 01:13 PM)worldtraveler3 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-01-2015 06:34 PM)Suits Wrote:  

With girls here in China (I can't speak for FOB in USA), 100% of the time if I don't bang in two dates, I never bang (or only bang after considerable effort that takes 6 months to one year).

To respond to this, I have a system. The first date is dinner followed by second venue cocktails. If I get to a hook point, I'll attempt to transport them home (I always meet for dates within walking distance of my home).

If I don't get to a strong hook point or logistics don't allow for a first date bang, I invite them over for the dinner at my place on the second date. If she isn't open to this, she isn't into me and I'm not going to get the bang anyway. At that point, I can safely conclude that she's more interest in being seen in public than in me specifically and I won't further pursue.

Do you mean dinner on first date at a restaurant? that would be expensive. ALso the cocktail would be expensive too at a bar.

I would think one should use cheaper methods.

For the dinner date, I take them to the same place every time. Monday-Thursday that have 50% deals on something every night. I usually do Thursday night for dates because the chicken, steak and ribs are all half-off. I'll tell them to order from that page of the menu and I usually order ice water. They'll order water too because Chinese girls are awesome like that.

Dinner adds up to $15 for two people. She'll usually offer to pay for her meal and I'll tell her no, she can buy the drinks at the next place.

I take her to the drinks venue where it's still happy hour. A limited menu of cocktails is $8 USD a pop. The whole night adds up to about $30...if I pay for everything. However, unless the girl is a simple attention whore who is never going to sleep with me anyway, she usually pays for the drinks, so my total outlay for the evening is about $15. My hourly rate for the work I do is $50.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Messages In This Thread