rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Being organised

Being organised

Quote: (10-21-2015 12:51 PM)Georges89 Wrote:  

Hi guys,

just wanted to start a thread on organisation, messiness/tidiness, and generally structuring ones life.

Looking at my own habits, I find it hard to stay personally on top of things. Whether that be, washing and drying my socks and boxers at an appropriate time each week, or washing and ironing my shirts at an appropriate time, I find those two things hard for example. Week by week, there are days (as bad as it sounds) where I don't have clean boxers to wear or clean shirts, I will iron my shirt again I wore a few days ago and go to work.

Then its keeping my apartment clean in general. I find it hard - and I never have - been one of those people whose living area can stay clean all the time. I let mess pile up before I do big weekly clean ups. Although it seems I spend half my life cleaning, and it just seems inefficient. There are probably 12 year olds that can keep their room clean better then I can, but its as if I lack a basic ability to keep things clean and tidy.

I basically suck at domestic duties: keeping my flat/room clean, washing/ironing my clothes at appropriate times, hoovering my room/changing the bedsheets consistently. I do change them more or less weekly, but again, there is no system in place.

I leave food to go off in the fridge because I buy food and then eat out in the evenings and don't budget effectively.

These are the main 'gripes'. I suppose I am not talented at forward planning. I pay bills late, I go on holidays late, I find it hard to manage situations and find coordinating things complicated sometimes.

Is there anyone else that suffers from the 'logistical' side of life or is it just me?

I am very artistic/left brained character btw, I've never been a functional maths type that is naturally well organised.

Looking forward to hearing thoughts and any advice you may have.

Thanks

sounds to me like your'e a normal, single bloke.

Messages In This Thread