rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Google employee saves money by living in the parking lot

This Google employee saves money by living in the parking lot

Quote: (10-21-2015 04:03 AM)NomadofEU Wrote:  

What's up with the haters in this thread? The guy has the willpower and strength of character to say Fuckyou to reward, luxury and comfort and live life on his terms ultimately achieving financial independence in a few years. Every guy on here should strive to emulate his example, whether he has game enough to pull women (bay area snatch = shit) is beside the point.

I read through the truck guy's blog. There's nothing wrong with wanting to live frugally and save up cash - but this isn't normal frugal living. This is extreme asceticism.

Look at the pictures of how he lives. I've seen cardboard boxes that look more homely and inviting.

I'd put him at the same level of weirdness as Rob Rhinehart, the Soylent guy. Read up on his obsession with "optimising" every single element of his life - it's the level to which it's taken that makes it so unnatural.

"I'd hate myself if I had that kind of attitude, if I were that weak." - Arnold

Messages In This Thread