rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

NBA Player Gets Racially Profiled At Jewelry Store in Milwaukee

NBA Player Gets Racially Profiled At Jewelry Store in Milwaukee

Quote: (10-20-2015 08:27 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2015 08:22 PM)EatMee Wrote:  

Quote: (10-20-2015 01:22 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Why not give the jewelry store the benefit of the doubt? Perhaps they've been robbed by a tall Black guy before?

WTF!?!? I guess if a tall white guy robbed the store, then they would start profiling tall white guys too!

Lets be realistic here.

Come on guys, this is Samseau!

Samseau, I've noticed that a lot of your views are straight out of Stormfront. I will be upfront and say that I browsed that site out of curiosity back in high school. A lot of your posts seem to be slightly watered-down versions of Stormfront credos.

This confuses me because as you've stated numerous times, you have partial Korean heritage. You do realize that this would disqualify you to most white nationalists, don't you? To them, any admission of non-white (whatever the fuck that means, I'm curious about how they see Armenians, Syrians, etc) heritage is enough to get you rejected from their circles and viewed as their enemy. So I am curious as to whether or not you run with these circles, and whether or not you actually consider yourself a white nationalist. And I've noticed that when this question is posed to you, you never directly answer it.

And we shouldn't be afraid to call these views out for what they are. They are racist, plain and simple. This isn't the same as protesting mass illegal immigration into European countries, nor is this the same as opposing the demonization of white men by certain liberal outlets. This is adhering to a moral double standard when it comes to different races, and choosing to pounce on black people whenever they are the victims of some form of discrimination. [/i]People like heavy, Fast Eddie, and Samseau are often the first to speak up about anti-white discrimination when a fraternity gets banned or some landwhale publishes an article about "white privilege", but when a black man gets subject to real and potentially dangerous discrimination, they immediately try to explain it away and pin the blame on the entire black race.

And yeah, everyone has their racial biases...but that doesn't mean it's morally alright to blatantly insult or profile other races. The vast majority of the school shooters in the U.S were white. However, I wouldn't snitch on some weird/quiet white kid because he "fits the profile" of a school shooter...because that would make a human piece of garbage.

Messages In This Thread