rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Saw Lil Dicky in Chicago last night AMAZING show!!!

Saw Lil Dicky in Chicago last night AMAZING show!!!

Hey guys, not sure if any of you guys on here like Lil Dicky. Saw him in Chicago last night, pretty amazing show.

This dude can actually rap, I was really impressed. I havn't really followed him long, a couple weeks back a friend sent me a link to "lemme freak" Thought it was funny, and saw he was comming to Chicago so picked up a couple tickets to the show at concord theatre in logan square.

I had honestly pegged this guy as kind of a wierd al yangovic comedy novelty type rapper. This dude goes hard, I was really surprised. I really expected it to be more of a comedy show than a real concert but he had the whole room jumping and stuff and surprisingly this dude can rap and puts on a better show than most "real rappers".

Thought it was really cool. On a side note if you read up on the dude he was just some guy working in an office who decided fuck it, I'll try to make my dream come true type thing and had some good luck getting over a mill views on youtube in his first few minutes he put the video up. Just thought it was also kind of inspirational as were all trying to do our own hustles and stuff. I thought it was kind of cool at one part of the show he was like 2 years ago I was sittinng in a cubicle and just said fuckit, I'm gonna try to do this rap thing.

Anyhow, if this dude comes to your city I'd highly recommend checking him out, it good music and a really entertaining show.

Messages In This Thread