rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

19 year old and two years of free time
9 year old and two years of free time
Good for you. For you or anyone else reading this, don't think because you have a job you can't start side hustles, you can't blog, etc.

I was working kind of a deadend job. Not a bad job pay wasn't horrible and benefits were okay but just not a career, wasn't going to lead anywhere. I kind of fell into the trap of staying because it was easy, however it also allowed me a lot of freetime. Instead of just watching Worldstar and playing Tetris I used all my freetime at work, oftentimes up to 6 or 7 hours a day out of an 8 hour day, to blog, create youtube channeels, try my hand at internet marketing, learned new skills, etc.

A couple years in I had a business going. Nothing I could quit my job for but a few grand extra a month. I worked at it for about another 3 years and finally grew it big enough to quit and now I'm self employed.

I have a lot of buddies who are always like one day I'm going to do this or I wish I could quit my job to focus on such and such but just wanted to say don't think you can't get something started just because you have a job or other obligations.

Messages In This Thread