rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

19 year old and two years of free time
9 year old and two years of free time
Hello. I am 19 years old and from Scandinavia, I am just finishing my high school/college education (Basically, one step before uni) and I plan on taking two gap years to work on myself and maybe even a blog and a web-based business. As soon as I am done with school, I will take my drivers license and eventually try to do what is described here: http://www.thumotic.com/the-alternative-mba/ . I already have an offer from a good friend to live with him in London and use his old car for a couple of months and I know that I can borrow a very nice apartment from some of my parent's friends in Berlin.

I plan on trying to create a web-based business while blogging about my experiences, my short-comings and my growth and a shit-load of book reviews/recaps, I have three goals with these 2 years: to make money, get laid a lot and travel a lot. When the 2 years are done, I will re-evaluate and ask myself if it is leading me ANYWHERE towards financial success, if not, I will go back to my country, go to university and study for a candidate level education in economy. I know that if I choose this education, I will have very good possibilities in the job market in my country later on and I will also have very good posibilities to get a paid internship meanwhile.

I wanted to share this, because I would like input on my idea. Anything to be improved on? Anything that seems pointless? Any other good ideas for my 2 years of free time?

Cheers.

Messages In This Thread