rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Year In Santo Domingo (Data Sheet)

A Year In Santo Domingo (Data Sheet)

Quote: (11-26-2016 06:20 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2016 06:16 PM)corsega Wrote:  

What is the story with online game here? Just autoliked all 1900 Tinder profiles in Santo Domingo.

My usual Tinder game is to be very direct. American girls LOVE it. I rarely ever get unmatched or reported, even from 7s and 8s.

But this hasn't worked on Dominican girls at all. Saying anything sexual shocks them, and I've even had a girl unmatch me for saying I wanted to invite her out for a drink and flirt with her (after asking her if I could be direct with her and she said yes).

What is the story? Do you just have to compliment them endlessly? I'm a bit out of my element just because my game in the US, especially with younger girls is very tight.

Also, any other options other than Tinder? The quality of most of the Tinder profiles was not very encouraging.

Not sure if serious. Again, stop with the sexual messages. Please. Or keep doing it so there were be more girls for me and other guys who are smart enough not to cockblock themselves.

Not sure what I mean by again, this is the first time I've posted this. I've only sent like four messages, I figured I'd try it out.

It works like a charm with US girls, to be honest I've never tried to game abroad at all. The cultural differences are astounding.

Merenguero, can you share your general script for online?

Messages In This Thread