rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video of Black Woman Abusing Muslim Women on Bus Goes Viral

Video of Black Woman Abusing Muslim Women on Bus Goes Viral

Here’s my opinion on multiculturalism. I think that it’s good for most countries to have a small percentage of the population that is not native, because it adds a bit of colour to things. You can get some international food and pussy.

However, there should be a hard limit on the amount allowed in. You never want so many immigrants coming in that the native culture is displaced, and the native culture should always come first.

Immigrants should know that they are guests in the country and that they should do their best to keep their new house in order. Anybody who makes anti national remarks should be deported.

I was raised with a "when in Rome" mentality, and my father mentioned to me often that I'm not "Indian", I'm British. Just about all of the people from my community drink and go to the pub etc., so there's no issues with mixing with white British people. I’m so British that I've taken a couple of American friends to British pubs in Los Angeles so that they can eat stuff like Scotch Eggs, Shepherd's Pie and Sausage Rolls for the first time.

Some communities do assimilate over time, my late father had this formula about British born Indians...
  • Born in 60's 75% Indian 25% British mentality
  • Born in 70's 50% Indian 50% British mentality
  • Born in 80's 25% Indian 75% British mentality
  • Born in 90's 100% British mentality..they just look Indian
I like things to be mixed. I remember speaking to a guy in India who had visited Southall, which is an Indian part of London. I asked him what he thought of the area - he said that the British Indians have ruined it because they are turning it into another India.

Now if you compare this with a lot of the UK Pakistani community it kind of goes like this:
  • Born in 60's 75% Pakistani 25% British mentality (trying to fit in, bought up in liberal sufi Islam. Not religious. No head scarves)
  • Born in 70's 75% Pakistani 15% British mentality 10% Arab mentality (Goes to college, links with Islamic Groups)
  • Born in 80's 60% Pakistani 30% Arab mentality 10% British mentality (Follows Arab traditions because they are “true” Islam, might watch the odd British TV show)
  • Born in 90's 50% Pakistani 50% Arab mentality (Wears Arab dress, niqabs, avoids non Muslims, no TV or images allowed in household. Raises kids to distrust non-Muslims)
The youngest generations are more into “true” Islam and have now shamed the older generations to be Islamic. The older women now cover their hair too. So how does the Pakistani identity I listed above fit in with western culture? It doesn’t. They emulate Arab culture, which has produced mostly jack shit for hundreds of years. If it wasn’t for oil/tourism/religious pilgrims many of Arab countries would be third world shitholes.

There are some Pakistanis who are forward thinking and open minded, but sadly their numbers seems to be declining.
--------------------------------------------------------
Some cultures are so unique that immigration to them should be tiny because it would irrevocably change the culture e.g. Japan – if a lot of Chinese moved into Japan, it would fuck things up. Thankfully for the Japanese, their government is very aware of this.

China has historically had a lot more immigration over the centuries but they have killed Arabs on a few occasions:

Yangzhou massacre (760)

Quote:Quote:

The massacre took place during the An Shi Rebellion. Arab and Persian merchants in the city were massacred in the thousands when Tian Shengong's (T'ien Shen-kung) 田神功 rebel soldiers entered the city. The merchants were targeted for being foreign and for their wealth.

Guangzhou massacre

Quote:Quote:

Arab and Persian pirates raided and looted warehouses in Guangzhou (known to them as Khanfu or Sin-Kalan) in AD 758, according to a local Guangzhou government report on October 30, 758, which corresponded to the day of Guisi (癸巳) of the ninth lunar month in the first year of the Qianyuan era of Emperor Suzong of the Tang Dynasty.

Huang Chao revolted against the declining Tang dynasty after failing the Imperial Examination many times. He rebelled in 875 and led his army across China to Guangzhou in Lingnan. Guangzhou was called "Khanfu" by the Arabs, and another name for Guangzhou is Canton.

Foreigners have at different periods settled in China; but after remaining for a time, they have been massacred. For instance, Mohammedans and others settled at Canton in the ninth century; and in 889, it is said that 120,000 foreign settlers were massacred

Messages In This Thread