rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video of Black Woman Abusing Muslim Women on Bus Goes Viral

Video of Black Woman Abusing Muslim Women on Bus Goes Viral

I'm not from Dallas, first off, my username is from a movie. So, you are wrong about that.

Secondly, I didn't say all Arabs are muslims. There are a rapidly decreasing amount of Arabs of other faiths whom ISIS and other Islamic radicals have been systematically raping and killing.

So what if half of Muslims marry outside their religion in France?

Muslims still kill people over artwork they don't like and they killed Hans Teeuwen's friend for making a movie, and they are still a huge minority in Europe.

IF they are already offing artists, and filmakers as a huge minority, and trying to kill Art Exhibitors in the US as an even smaller minority, it is clear Islam is incompatible with west.

I don't care if you feel Muslims are treated bad in Thailand, I care about my country where they are treated great and still are more loyal to their religion than country and a majority want Sharia law.

And why do you keep calling me a redneck. Insulting people for no purpose doesn't solve anything.

Messages In This Thread