rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Men using the Urinals versus Women

Men using the Urinals versus Women

Quote: (10-15-2015 09:53 AM)heavy Wrote:  

Call me crazy, but they can have our urinals. Bring on the troughs.

Something about going to a college football game, seeing the women's line a mile long, then seeing the efficiency of urinal troughs, where multitudes of men filter through per minute.

When the urinals and the sinks are nearly interchangeable, you're doing alright.

Edit: Suits, you're right about those videos. A woman sounds so smart until the good looking bartender gives her a drink and a wink. Sure, he's been in jail a few times, tatted up, no plans to ever settle, and treats women as commodities, but he's hot in a dirty sorta way. Fuck him, then go crazy when you find out he fucked the entire wait staff.

I remember when airport urinals were like this. There's nothing better than seeing examples of Oppressive Masculinity like the Trough. Examples that show you the very male concept of "just get it done". Fuck waiting in line.

The greeks might have been onto something:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRTWlRGnkkjvIuDM0uZy9L...Y4ZyxM9AOK]

I read someplace that it was common for these communal unisex toilets to be at the top of a hill, in the open for all to see.

From a sanitary standpoint, it makes sense. A nice cool breeze to clear the foul odors, the sun shining on your face, a beautiful view in front of you while you relieve yourself and pinch a loaf. Maybe the guy next to you reciting the popular dirty limerick of the time. Doesn't sound so bad.

I hate most public bathrooms. The ventilation is almost always terrible. I feel like I'm inhaling vaporized shit. Low ceilings, bad lighting, and the fact that a large percentage of the population was apparently never toilet trained.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Messages In This Thread