rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Real Estate Tax Auctions? Anyone have experience with them?

Real Estate Tax Auctions? Anyone have experience with them?

I have experiences with this, they can go both ways. If the market is really good people sometimes overbid because they always assume its a good deal since its an auction and also get wrapped up in "oh only $500 more" and end up emotionally overbidding.

In a flooded market you can get some great deals, only so many people have cash for this and the ones who have tons of cash are buying at a huge discount and not paying anywhere near market value so the prices don't go too high.

This depends on the market (in my area each county had their auction once a year). Sometimes you are stuck evicting the person, sometimes the house is abandoned. I had a friend who had to evict the squatter who moved in when it was vacant and the guy actually showed up to court and was dumb enough to argue that he did some electrical and drywall work there so he should be allowed to stay for free.

Messages In This Thread