rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yes, No, Maybe, Slow No

Yes, No, Maybe, Slow No

I always want a yes or no. I try to not accept maybes unless the girl is very attractive.

There are ways to force a girl to give you a yes or a no. Most of the time these tactics will result in a no but a lot will result with a yes. Some will result with an initial yes and then a flake. Maybe 1/3 result with a yes for me and actually meeting in person.

How nice, cocky, or arrogant you are and how direct or indirect you are depends a lot on the girl, the culture, the situation, etc.

Examples for girls from online dating that haven't agreed to meeting in person.
1. I've enjoyed talking with you. Let's meet soon. When are you available?
2. We've talked a lot and obviously have a strong connection. I would like to meet you but I don't see the point in continuing to talk if we aren't going to meet.
3. I'm starting to think you are one of those girls who spends all her time chatting with guys on Tinder and Whatsapp but never actually meets anyone in real life.

I've used all of these with success but some the more advanced guys on the forum could probably tweak the language in these examples to make them more effective.

Messages In This Thread