rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tricked by Online Date

Tricked by Online Date

What usually happens... girl messages you first, and she seems really smart, outgoing, fit and a little bit cute and it's a little surprising because 95% of the women who send you winks and likes are obese, have terrible jobs, debt, kids, or have something wrong with their face. And then you talk on the phone for ten minutes and agree to meet for coffee that weekend and then after looking at her and talking for two minutes it hits you. This girl has Asperger's. It's happened to me 3 times in the past year. What just hit the fan with me is that I was literally tricked last night by a girl whose pictures were just a biiiiiit too blurry. Turns out she had fucking severe fetal alcohol syndrome. Not just that but a shitty personality. Anyone ever get tricked by an online date? Did you walk out, nod politely and leave after a half hour, or see how much of an asshole you could be to her before she cracks?

Messages In This Thread