rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Playboy magazine ending fully nude pics

Playboy magazine ending fully nude pics

[Image: 935259-hugh-hefner.jpg]

Regardless of what happens to this once legendary and iconic magazine. Hugh Hefner lived a life that none of us could even imagine. I remember as a kid finding some of my dads Playboys and just being blown away. Shortly there after I claimed Hugh Hefner as my idol and it probably helped shape my life. I have banged more girls then anyone I know back home in my circles.. or even in my town. An I have no intentions of slowing down at the moment. I was already preselected for this lifestyle I think. My Grandfather was a huge ladies man who was still banging hot 20 year olds in his 80s till he had a stroke. (at that point it was money game, but in his younger days he had mad game) My moms a slut... shes on her 6th husband. My father was a swinger... and ever since I was old enough to have a girlfriend I had 3 or 4. But the biggest push that lead me to pursuing a lifestyle of girls in excess was the more and more I learned about Mr. Hefner. I still have a 8th grade classbook? Whatever those books are that you put pics in and in the back answer questions. An in 8th grade I answered Where do you see yourself in 20 years with "Having a cat, dog, Lamborghini and 10 wives" and I listed my heroes as "Hugh Hefner and Schindler" An now here I sit in Serbia banging girls half my age... The traveling part I have Roosh to thank for. I was never interested in travel till I found the forum and read the stories on here of traveling and foreign women.

RIP Playboy. Even though its demise is ugly, I will always remember it for the beauty of what it once represented.

[Image: caccd22aa8d1a1039f63f91e8a186e1b.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_lub7r0h2Qf1qkd66v.gif]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread