rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Harem management EXTREME - The case of Goel Ratzon

Harem management EXTREME - The case of Goel Ratzon

Just before I dive in to the case
The case involves criminal behavior, which includes Incest. I do not approve of such behavior.

The Story of Goel Ratzon (in free translation "The one who saves you by your own will")

Goel Ratzon was born in 1950 in Tel Aviv. According to the verdict (In Hebrew), he married in 1972 his "first official" wife. In 1980 he started his harem with an additional women, which gave birth to 5 children.
Since 1991 till 2010 Goel would actively increase his harem. Number of women involved ranges from 21 (verdict) to 32 (claims of the women involved). He had 49 children (according to the verdict) and the number maybe as high as 89 (claims of the women involved).

This is Goel:
[Image: alg-israeli-ratzon-jpg.jpg]

Here is what Goel did, and the game principles involved.
Principles are taken from the 16 commandments of poon, Iron laws of Tomassi and RooshV/ROK website:
1. He would dictate his perception of life in ways that benefited him
Game principle - Frame
2. He made positioned himself among his harem as equal to god
Game principal - Be irrationally self-confident
3. He made the wifes feel that having his children is the goal to aspire.
Game principal - Iron Rule of Tomassi #5 NEVER allow a woman to be in control of the birth. (Even if it is reversed)
4. He chose which one would give birth, and which would not.
Game principle - Always keep two in the kitty, Make her jealous, Keep her guessing
5. He treated them as property, made them serve his sexual and financial needs
Game principal - Frame
6. He made a code of conduct, including financial penalties
Game principal - Don’t play by her rules
7. He made them tattoo his image or name on their body
Game principle - Pimping
8. Requiring them to cut off from their families and social circle.
Game principle - Isolation (extreme)
9. He madated that they will not interact with the outside world, apart from working, no TV, constant reports of whereabouts, limited physical contact between wifes and other restraints.
Game principal - Keeping Hypergamy checked
10. He constantly told the wifes that they are free to go
Game principal - Never be afraid to lose her
11. The wifes would compete for his affection and time
Game principal - Make her jealous
12. He would "hunt" for wifes with some of his harem. They would engage the target first.
Game principal - Preselection
13/ Some of his wifes testified that "He would always pull my hair in bed"
Game principal - Fuck her good

Goel Ratzon was convicted last year on the charges of rape, statutory rape (slept with less than 16 year old "wifes"), Incest, Fraud (it was proven that he was able to convince one of his wifes to gove him 45K$ for an "imaginary" purchase of apartment). He was sentenced to 30 years.

Check out one of the girls monologue:

And his code of conduct:

I once again want to emphasize - I do not approve of rape, incest or his behavior.
David Del Jefe wrote 1.5 years ago about such a phenomenon.

After watching the documentary, you can notice that those women may not be beautiful, but all had good figure. Female competition makes that happen.
Here is the trailer, with English subtitles:

"I love a fulfilling and sexual relationship. That is why I make the effort to have many of those" - TheMaleBrain
"Now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb." - Spaceballs
"If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine" - Obi-Wan Kenobi

Messages In This Thread