rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gameaware men still bullshit themselves in striving for longlasting relationships?

Gameaware men still bullshit themselves in striving for longlasting relationships?

Hi!

I was a silent reader for a while on this board and there is one aspect which is irritating me:
Most people here are aware of bluepill content and of hypergamy.
As well as of some evolution-psychological aspects, which are clearly suggesting that humans have been never designed for long lasting relationships.

But yet, I see here so many threads which are about screening properly for LTR-material or even wife-material.
I mean, in the travelcategory of this forum, there is even one whole thread which is about how and where to find potential legit wives from abroad.

Isn' t this all contradictory to what we claim to know?
Clearly there are prospects who are better ltr-material than your usual weekend partygirl with accounts on all popular datingsites and apps such as tinder.
But in my opinion even those better prospects are not a good bets anymore because hypergamy is existing finally everywhere(and all experts on this field are certain that for instance divorce rates will even increase within the next few decades , significantly.

So I really do not want to offend here someone, but to me,
striving from game-aware men for long-lasting relationships always seems a little bit like a joke.

I would be interested in some views and opinions on this one.

Messages In This Thread