rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are "wingwomen" real?

Are "wingwomen" real?

Quote: (10-11-2015 08:55 PM)Mattius Wrote:  

I have a female friend whom I get along with quite well, albeit her conversational topics are largely centred around how she can best get hot dick.

Wait...I'm confuddled...You start off by saying most her conversations are about show "she can best get hot dick".

Quote: (10-12-2015 10:41 AM)Mattius Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2015 10:29 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

OP why exactly do you approach this possible LTR girl very different than your usual hook ups?
I understand we will put in some extra effort etc.

Good question. On a purely anecdotal basis, I feel that my previous game style consisting of strong escalation, integrating sexual talk into convos etc was conducive only to a "certain" type of girl. She seems relatively conservative, but I don't doubt she has ridden a few cocks and insists on being courted in the traditional 1950s sense. Why would I pursue such a timid flower you may ask? Because she seems to illuminate this innocence and purity that I've missed in all of my previous encounters. Inb4 Mattius you're retarded, she playing you and probably views you as a beta provider. That's probably the case. But I've just found that for some strange reason and I can't pinpoint it, I usually only get lays or FWB situations. The girls I've been with have literally shown zero interest in turning the situation into a relationship and so I guess im taking a new approach.

Then she's a "relatively conservative" and "timid flower" that "illuminates this innocence".

1. Stop pedestalizing her (even a little bit) ALL women, just like all men are fundamentally animals with the urge to fuck. Until you see this objectively you wont get past this kind of trap

2. Possibly one reason the girls you bang end up not wanting a relationship afterwards is they sense that you do and that is pushing them away. Nothing repulses a chick more than a guy that "needs" them

"Leap, and the net will appear". John Burroughs

"The big question is whether you are going to be able to say a hearty yes to your adventure."
Joseph Campbell

Messages In This Thread