rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are "wingwomen" real?

Are "wingwomen" real?

^^ I don't get it, do you want her? I'm all for banging chics in your social circle, but only if they throw themselves at you.

You should always be flirty with girls, either in our out of your friend group (to go off what blck wrote). So they should always know they can feel comfortable to fuck you if the occasion arises. I'd never overtly pursue a friend chic...unless I was looking for a girlfriend (which is clearly not the case).

Sex isn't nearly as momentous or black and white to women like it is to men. To women, sex is like breathing. It's just a part of life. It took me a while, but I found my post that I feel explains it well.

thread-48403...pid1047402
(or read through some of WestIndianArchie's best posts)

I assume based on your posts you already know much of that, but I don't think it can be overstated.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Messages In This Thread