rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are "wingwomen" real?

Are "wingwomen" real?

Quote: (10-12-2015 06:51 AM)Mattius Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2015 01:24 AM)Svoboda Wrote:  

OP, did you 2 ever hook up?

Sounds like she prefers you to be single, either because you're a good wingman to her, or because she wants you.
Even if that's not the case, just by being her friend, wingman you are adding value to her. She's well aware you will have less time for her if you'd get a LTR.

No. We've never hooked up and she didn't seemed annoyed at all when I went to bed with her friend while she was asleep in the next room. But that's a good point. She keeps going on about how, it'd never work out between myself and this other girl etc etc keeps referring to me as a "fuckboy for life" (someone who could never hold down a relationship).
Maybe this relationship is costing me more than I'm gaining or will in the future...

Additionally, when people ask if we're together she always laughs it off saying really? And keeps affirming that her type is tall blonde muscular guys etc. She's a fair bit taller than me and blonde whilst I'm like 5'7. Whenever I hook girls she always acts so surprised? The implication definitely has to do with my race since we live in a relatively racist city.

Messages In This Thread