rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever...,

Have you ever...,

Here's the twist to that story. She turned out to be an Internet pedophile so the relationship quickly dissolved upon my discovering this. Girls from New Zealand are just weird I guess. She was living with me at the time so the Internet pedo stuff created an easy out for me. Oh, and the fact she was cyber fucking some guy.

She had other issues too but I put up with it because I thought I was in love. So maybe my olfactory senses were ignorning the fact that she had crotch rot and halitosis. I learned from that experience and now those things are just immediate deal breakers.

It was just a tough thing to deal with because she was a knock and I thought I was so in love. Long, blonde hair, tall, shimmering blue eyes, cute little accent. She bore a striking resemblence to a love child mix between Claudia Schiffer and Nicole Kidman (the young Nicole). Also she was a virgin and I got to deflower her. So there was this illusion that she was mine you know? So all of that was a little tough to let go.

I tried talking to her about her "problem" and she refused to acknowledge there was a problem which created some issues. Anyway, I learned from that experience and now I just nip things in the rear.

Messages In This Thread