rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever...,

Have you ever...,

Quote:Quote:

So my question is, have you ever come close to sealing the deal, but something made you want to back away from it?

I was actually hoping to see a thread that already asked this.

Around this time last year I had a friend visiting me from the states. While she was crashing at my apartment, I kept to my usual deal of meeting random girls on nights I had available to try to get in their pants. On one such night, I had a girl who was already riding with me on a train towards the love hotel area hoping to get a good dicking and then pass out until morning and then go get her nails done. Normally, I would have just dragged her back to my place and have my way with her however since my friend was staying and I had entertained the thought of the love hotel.

As we approached the my stop I realized I just couldn't be bothered to pay for the hotel that night. The girl wasn't ugly, nor did she smell perhaps it was the sheer frequency I had been getting laid that month that made realize the fact that I just couldn't be bothered to drop an additional chunk of money to bone this girl.

So I politely told her, when we came to her stop, that I was feeling rather tired and it was best that she got of here and goes home to sleep. I can tell you, I have never seen a girls face go from gleefully expectant of a session of pipe laying to one of utter despair and rejection.

So that, I was able to get home at a good hour and enjoy my peaceful nights sleep.

Messages In This Thread